Wednesday, June 29, 2011

a few of my favorite things

Its summertime!!  My poor husband has had to hear me complain about winter each year, but once that warm sun comes out I am as happy as can be. Dont get me wrong, i do love cuddling up when its cold outside, having an excuse to eat soup and drink hot chocolate. But, summertime is the best time.

the things i love about summer....
the smell of sunscreen on my little babe bentley
sun kissed shoulders and cheeks
playing in the water
eating lots of fresh fruit and veggies
waking up and it being bright outside!
thunderstorms
the smell after the thunderstorms
going on family walks
running outside (i guess if you live in az this is better to do in the winter)
fun activities with friends and families
and just playin in the sun!

ps... someone remind me to have my picture taken so i can be involved in these family posts!


 bentley lovin the water

 bentley's cute little friend Vera!
 she loves watchin her daddy play ball!!
 my studly husband :)
she loves throwin a softball-didnt get those skills from her mama!!
 bentley found a new friend... she either loves someone or hates someone, in this case this little girl could not get bentley away lol.


Last week we took a trip to the mountains to Genesee Park. Kam was bummed out because we didnt get to see the buffalo, I was bummed because I wore flip flops and we could have gone on some cool hikes! But all in all it was very beautiful and I think we will go back for a picnic soon. :)
love them!!!!
the beautiful Genesee Park!

4 comments:

emily said...

Bentley is darling. I feel like it's been forever since I've caught up on any blogs. Loved browsing your past pages. It looks like your little miss might has a bit of red hair? LOVE.

kate said...

Holy cow, B and Cam look SO much alike in that photo! B is getting so big...

CASSIE said...

Love her swimsuit. Is Kam playing in a league?! Miss you.

Miriam.Hornbarger said...

Cute Sarah! I love Bentley's one-piece, that's the cutest way to go. I hope you guys are loving CO.