We are sure lucky to have family who lives in town. Kam's first cousin Sam and his family live just a few minutes away. We have loved having Jenn, Sam and Cam around. This is their cute little man, Cam. They let me steal him for the afternoon to play with Bentley. We played with bubbles, chalk, made some homemade popsicles and played outside. These two are so fun together.
I love that it is summertime, we get to play outside everyday, swim, make popsicles, go on family walks and get a little sun.
This is what Cam did when I said,"Say cheeeeeese!!!" That serious face is so cute! Bentley cant help but crack up at her crazy mama.
Our homemade popsicles! I made these the easy way-orange juice with cut up raspberries. Yum!! For the best and real way how to do them homemade see this recipe here.



3 comments:
Yum! I need to go holders and make them all SUMMER!
Apparently I have been living under a rock, I didn't know you were pregnant!! Congratulations!! That is so exciting! That sucks that you couldn't find out the gender of you little baby. Good luck with everything, hope you're feeling good.
Ok, these are SO cute! Would you email me the one with both of them!?! I love it! Thanks again for watching him, you are the best!
Post a Comment