Sunday, June 12, 2011
my sunshine
My little miss Bentley girl is 22 months old today. I cannot believe how much she is growing and has changed. She does everything from mimicking our every word (she is starting to make a little more since now) to being her cute sassy self. We never thought that being a parent would be so exciting, or that we could love a small little person so much-but its possible. I know I am a little bias, but isnt she just darling? I hope she never loses that strawberry blonde hair, chubby cheeks and baby blue eyes. Someone told me the other day that she looked just like me, I was seriously so excited. Obviously her dad was not anywhere near but still, i took it as a compliment :) Bentley girl, please stop growing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
She's growing up so fast! I wish I was closer and around more to see you guys! I can't wait for the new little one :)
She is so stinken cute!!
I just LOVE that girl! Miss her already!
No bias needed, she is adorable!!!!!
No bias needed, she is adorable!!!
holy smokes she is growing up so fast!! She is so so cute!! and you have another little cute one on the way... so exciting! have you found out what you're having yet?!
Post a Comment