Sunday, June 19, 2011

fathers

I love Father's day. Kamron is a wonderful dad to my little girl, soon to be girls. I have decided that since I never had a chance to have a dad growing up-that Heavenly Father blessed me with the best husband that's a great dad, and father in law that's example makes up for everything i missed out on. My husband comes home everyday and plays with Bentley until she goes to bed, dances with her to her favorite song, sings her lullabies to bed, and does everything possible to teach her whats right-and a few silly things along the way. I'm grateful that he is such a wonderful husband and dad!!

Keith (FIL) is the reason my husband is such a good dad. Today at church a man was giving a talk saying that as he has grown older, and over the years, the more he notices how he is just like his dad. Kam turned and looked at me and said, "I hope I can be just like my dad." And I hope so too! Keith is such a good example because he is very selfless. I don't think he has bought himself a new shirt in twenty years, he does service for others daily, you can call him if you are running low on wood, great with the grand kids, and is a wonderful lifetime missionary. 

Thank you Kam and Keith for being wonderful fathers!!
look at how little/chubby my girl was!!!


here is what i did for kams fathers day-i loved that the place where i got the idea said that this is for "dad to have the energy to fight tantrums and continue saving the world one tantrum at a time." Hope this gave you enough energy today kam!!


pictures from here 

1 comment:

CASSIE said...

So neat! How lucky we are to know such great men! Happy Father's Day!