Thursday, June 16, 2011

GIRL!!!

We are so excited to say that our next little one is going to be a GIRL! I am so happy we found out-it will be so interesting to have TWO little girls. Bentley will be a fun big sister.  Kam wanted me to also mention how excited he is. Everyone has been asking from the beginning if we wanted a boy because we have a girl already-but we are happy with either- plus he sure makes cute little girls so why stop!! The nicest thing about this is I don't have to get anything-we already have all the fun little girl things. Even though I did make a trip to the store and pick out some cute little newborn girl shoes :) What a blessing it is to be parents!!

 that is a girl, for sure!!
 cute little foot!!
 we got a video of her yawning just like we did with bentley! I will post that soon :)
baby girl profile

7 comments:

kasey kaufusi said...

oh i love the yawning one! ADORABLE!!!

jilliann said...

oh my gosh! I actually guessed right! I never guess right, hahaa. Congrats!!!

Rubalcavas said...

I'm so happy for you guys!

Kay and Krystal said...

So excited for you guys! Two little girls will be so much fun!

Traci Butler said...

Yay, how fun! Love the little ultrasound pics :) Congrats!

kate said...

I'm so excited for you! Sisters are the best.

The Laytons said...

Yay! We are so excited for you guys! You do make some sweet girls! Can't wait to meet her!