Thursday, July 14, 2011

6 months

Im a few days away from being 6 months along (24 weeks) and I figured this would be a good time to take a few pictures! Its nice to finally have that pregnant belly, it continues to grow and grow everyday! Its weird that just a month ago you could hardly tell and now you can for sure :) It took a little convincing (on my end) to get  Kam to take a picture. You see, when I was pregnant with Bentley I always wanted him to take pictures, but I always thought they were bad, or from a bad angle. So this time I just stuck it out and embraced the pregnant belly!

This little girl inside of me is also growing stronger each day. She only has her certain times of the day she moves and grooves, the rest of the time I forget I am even pregnant!

I feel amazing and am grateful everyday to be blessed as a mother. Bentley has no idea whats coming, but I am excited for her to be a big sister. Being pregnant the second time around is so almost better, I feel like I really make myself enjoy it instead of rushing through it. We are waiting patiently for this little girl to grow, and are excited to meet her when she comes.

*the lighting is really bad in our house which equals blurry and not very crisp pics!



8 comments:

Danielle Christene said...

You are so adorable. Can't believe you just started to show... I swear I am showing just as much as you, or close. So excited that you are getting another sweet little girl. Can't wait to see what she looks like. You are such a good little mama. Love you lady.

Bridget said...

you look so great!

kate said...

I love these photos! You look so adorable Sarah!

kasey kaufusi said...

sooo cute!

emily said...

Yay for baby bumps. I loved that stage cause you still feel cute and can wear all your wardrobe still. My 40 week belly is fun but it will be much more fun to hold her. You look cute!

We are the delightfully happy Denhalters said...

You look so good! You are so beautiful, thanks for your comments. You are so sweet. Aren't little girls so great? I love that one with you and your baby at the bottom...beautiful picture.

We are the delightfully happy Denhalters said...

You look so good! these pictures are beautiful, i love the one on the bottom with you and your little girl looking at each other. Girls are awesome, you will love having two together!

CASSIE said...

I LOVE them...and your house is super duper cute!