Sunday, July 17, 2011

daddy's home

Everyday we have the same routine when daddy is coming home from school or his internship. His three girls wait by the window for him to come home. Bentley gets a little silly, and screams with excitement when her dad pulls up-and its the cutest thing ever. The other day I happened to have my camera downstairs while we waited, and captured some pretty silly moments. I love these two! 

waiting on the couch giving tootsie kisses....
 tootsie waiting patiently by the window for dad to come home.... 
                                       waiting....                         waiting ....                and putting on mom's chap stick
 giving some to tootsie.. gross!
and.... daddy is home!!! she literally does this everyday, and I love that he is welcomed home with such enthusiasm :)

9 comments:

Rob, Michelle, Luke & Harper said...

That is the sweetest thing. And I love her strawberry hair in a cute little pony tail. She is definitely a little girl now in stead of a baby.

jilliann said...

what a great little moment to document. her excited face is priceless, and adorable!

Danielle Christene said...

So so sweet. Seriously such a priceless moment. I am so looking forward to having that again everyday when Dev gets home. I miss it for sure. Bentley is so cute, and love your sweet puppy too. So fun Sarah.

Jason and Kristy said...

Isn't it the best when they get so excited when their dad get home, I love that! You look so cute in the pics below, I have been waiting to see pics of that cute pregnant belly! Hope you are feeling good!

holly & anthony said...

Your post makes me excited to have a girl! She is so so cute and your little dog is a cutie too! I think that is probably the best part of your day too is when he comes home!

CASSIE said...

THEY ARE ADORABLE! Seriously so cute!

Caldwells said...

How adorable! I would love to get Mallory a dog but we will be moving so much for rotations I worry it would be too hard. Anyway, Benttley is sooo adorable. I love her little ponytales :) Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!!! Fun times

Katie said...

I remember waiting for my Dad to come home, the best. These are beautiful pictures!

kate said...

I swear I commented on this... these photos are so pretty! I used to LOVE waiting for my Dad to come home.