So since I was so behind, I was getting Bentley dressed (and myself) as people were showing up. Once we were done Bentley headed down the stairs and was SO EXCITED to say the least. She was giggling and laughing and falling over with excitement. This girl knew that people were showing up to party with her. The kids all had fun popping all the balloons and blowing bubbles. I am so glad we have a huge yard for kids to run around in, they loved it.
I cant wait until her real birthday next week, I might be a little hormonal and pregnant and shed a few tears, until then i am going to enjoy my 23 month old daughter :)
the invitations
blowing out the candles, she tried to put them out with her hand before she blew them out :) my girl is a little too fearless!
there is no better way to eat then with your hands. bentley loves her friend hannah
i guess she likes the cupcakes
dancing and being the center of attention right before she tore into all her presents
the kids are ready for cupcakes!!
thanks everyone for coming, we had a blast and bentley loved having so many friends around!!!







9 comments:
sarah, i can't believe she's going to be two!!! that is too crazy. um, i LOVE her dress. so adorable. glad the party went well!!
Her invitations are perfect. They are simple and classy yet extremely cute!
Happy Birthday to Bentley. That's crazy that you guys have a two year old. Looks like you threw her a fun party. What a good mom. She looks so cute.
I love her dress!! What a fun day for her I bet. Happy Birthday to her!
So fun. You are so crafty! Cant believe she is going to be 2. Time flies. She's so adorable. So glad she had a good birthday party.
She's a cutie Sarah! I love her eyes, so beautiful!
Looks like it was a very fun party. :) LOVE her little white dress too.
Sarah this party looks SO good! So cute! Your such a good momma.
what a cute party! I love LOVE the invites <3
Post a Comment