Tuesday, August 16, 2011

san diego

Last week my wonderful husband and I had a chance to go on a trip alone to San Diego. We had an amazing time there!!! The things we did were endless, but here are a few-its amazing the free time you have when you are kid-less!!

Cruise tour around the bay
we stayed in the Gaslamp Quarter
Coronado Island
Veterans Memorial 
San Diego Temple
Farmers market right outside our hotel
Mission Beach
Downtown San Diego
making bracelets in Encinitas
walking around La Jolla coast
sprinkles cupcakes!
Seaport Village
and so much more!!


downtown
on the cruise tour
so pretty!

the Coronado bridge

umm... cutest things ever!!
this would be the life
handsome guy in his skinny tie :)
i love this temple-the grass stole my shoes

very cute :)

us!!
he is a little silly :) there were about four random pictures like this lol.
large and in charge!
seaport village!
mission beach
its a little bright outside... he forgot his shades.
early morning at Coronado Island
key lime cupcake from sprinkles-not disappointed! 
 the beautiful memorial site-I saw a woman putting a flag in front of one of these. It brought tears to my eyes, I am so grateful for those who have served or do serve our country.
the most amazing strawberries i have ever had! i love farmers markets!
 la jolla cove-coolest cali beach ever. love the grass right by the beach.
la jolla again-we loved it here!!


thank you to my mom who came all the way to denver to watch little b. We really missed her and I am so glad she was with someone who loves her almost as much as I do. 

9 comments:

The Laytons said...

you guys are so cute! And you seriously look like a cute model in your bathing suit! Love it! glad you guys had a great baby-moon!

Traci Butler said...

That looks like a really fun trip. It's so much fun to get to go on a vacation with just the hubby. And pregnancy looks great on you!

Kay and Krystal said...

How fun! So glad you guys had a good time!!

kate said...

Oh my goodness, Sarah! You look SO adorable. I am so glad you posted some photos of you. You are so, so cute. Love ya! Excited for you to get your husband home today...

kasey kaufusi said...

fun! you guys are adorable- and i agree with everyone you are a sexy momma!

Jason and Kristy said...

I'm so glad you guys got to go on a trip before kid number two comes. You are seriously the cutest pregnant person I have ever seen, seriously! Looks like you guys had lots of fun on your trip!

Kelli said...

So fun! You look so good! We went there on our honeymoon...I wish we could go back every year!

Hannah Nicole said...

how sweet that your mom watched your kiddo so you could go on a trip with your hubby! looks like a wonderful time and that cupcake looks delish.

Melissa said...

Great pics! Brandon and I went to San Diego for our honeymoon. We snorkeled in La Jolla cove and went to all those places you have in your pics. Gave me a chance to reminisce. Thanks!! ;)