Monday, February 27, 2012

2 1/2

This sweet sassy pants is 2 1/2. I cannot believe how fast she grows, yet it seems like she has been around our family forever.

She loves to count and sing her ABC's 
thinks her daddy is the funniest coolest guy around
she loves to get dressed all on her own (finally got her panties on the right way!)
doesn't ever let her mom sing along with her, I think she knows I can hardly carry a tune
she loves to color and write her letters (only knows a few but does awesome at it!)
will throw you a big thumbs up if she agrees with you
No one is a stranger-read below...
has so many friends, especially the teenagers in the park who she tries to play basketball with.
loves the park, or anything outside
has more moves than mcjagger 
pretends to call me and talk to me with her hand
she is very animated when singing nursery songs (straight from the mouth of her nursery teacher)
I could go on and on forever about how cute this little girl is but you guys already know :)

Now its time to see the mood change of a 2 1/2 year old within 3 seconds..

Happy face...
 whiny face because mom put my hair clip in...
fake tears... this girl should act.

We love you.

5 comments:

Kay and Krystal said...

She is just adorable..and love that my daughter is not the only one who can make fake tears appear out of no where ;)

kate said...

She is so, so, so, so, cute! I love her faces, and her hair is so pretty! I miss her.

Caldwells said...

she is adroable! Love her long beautiful hair!

The Motts said...

sarah she is beautiful, seriousaly so so pretty! you guys are going to have your hands full with her when she gets older! hope everything is well!!

kaitlynn said...

Wow...she looks so grown up with her hair down like that. What a beautiful little girl. Even with the sad face.