Sophie girl decided to turn four months old on us.... she is growing so fast and I am just lucky to call her mine. When sister B is sleeping, its mommy and sophie time. We snuggle and do tummy time. Tummy time has now become rollover time. Soph is still the happiest girl around and loves her mama. Her hair is lightening up, her skin smells so good, she eats like a champ and squeals when she is happy. That means I have two squealing girls around. We cherish having her sweetness in our home everyday.
i love this picture of her, kam thinks she looks like an asian baby sleeping-but she was just giggling.
those sweet baby lips!
this is crazy nap hair.
love her
cheesy one for the records!
serious chubbiness going on!!
she eats her hands for fun....
and she loves the bumbo!
6 comments:
I am in love with these photos! I need to see her again!!!!
that baby has such beautiful eyes! :)
Such a sweetie - and my youngest loved his bumbo too (though he's 7 now)..! :-)
She is so stinkin cute! Love her! And these pics are amazing. I am jealous of your talents. I so wish I could take beautiful pics of my kids like these. Love ya girly!
she is SO stinkin cute!!!
My goodness your girls are gorgeous!!! And growing up so fast. You're gonna have to lock them up!
Post a Comment