These few pictures describe my family PERFECTLY! Bentley is a silly goof ball, Sophie is always happy and always smiling (or pulling my hair because she is sleepy), my husband is the good looking one, and I'm changing my outfit 50 million times before church (hence the outfit change).
i love my girls!!!
ha!! Sophie's face!
i love when she does this!!
the best you get from me squatting in heels...
lets be honest, this is what kids really look like by the end of Sunday! B with her cousins Jameson and Alex! There new baby brother was born just two days later :)












5 comments:
I love these photos. I cannot get over how pretty B is and how big and adorable Sophie is! You look amazing and I'm seriously so excited for you to someday take our photos.
These pictures are amazing!!! I thinks its time for Brig and I to get some new family photos...Maddix has grown so much since the last time! You look gorgeus as always. I love the shirt. Oh and I change 50 times before chrch too :) its a girl thing.
Hello hot Mamma! These pictures are darling. I particularly love the one of you and Bentley squishing faces. You make beautiful Children.
Can you guys be any cuter?!I love Sophie's chunky cheeks! Beautiful family!
Your girls are SO cute! Bentley is growing up so much! Precious!!
Post a Comment