Thursday, April 19, 2012

5 months and tiny toes!

My father-in-law always asks me if my girls are "getting enough groceries." I think hes trying to tell me something. My babies are somehow still small for their age, I just claim they have light bones because they are chubby babies! Now look how big my five month old babe is!
I've been putting off posting this post about Sophie because I don't want to admit that she is already five months old. Seriously five months old? She is in one of my favorite stages; playing with her feet and even sucking on her toes, squealing with excitement when B plays with her, sitting up all alone-then face planting it, giggling when i kiss her hand and loving to roll around (unless aunt Alyssa is around). She is definitely a mamas girl, and as sweet as can be. Anyone who gets to know Sophie falls in love with her. 

*the pictures were at least taken at 5 months old..


 dont you know how delicious baby toes taste?




2 comments:

kate said...

She is so perfect! I love the tiny toes photo.

kaitlynn said...

Such a cutie! Cute Easter pics too. Hope you're all doing well. We're actually missing that heat.