Wednesday, February 8, 2012

feeding the "horses"

Each day we were in Snowflake the kids would love to help"feed the horses." Snuffy passed away almost a year ago-and we continue to talk like he is still out there keeping Chance company. I'm sure by the time the kids all leave town Chance is glad to get some time alone (the kids cant get enough of Papa's horse).
Thanks Papa for letting the kids help out every time!! 
Taya!!!

little b!
 all the kiddos!
Thanks for the cool boots! I dont think Jada took these off the whole time!
I love this picture of Jada with Chance.
you cant tell in this picture, but Bentley and Ranan look like they could be brother and sister!
Jada and B!

1 comment:

CASSIE said...

It seems like forever already! I miss home! Such cute pictures of the kids...Thanks for taking over in that department over the holidays- I was a major slacker!