Now its time to wrap up the rest of the holiday posts right here!! Im finally getting caught up. I loved being able to visit with friends, my side of the family and Kam's too during the holidays. It was wonderful for the girls to be able to visit with everyone. We sure love our family!
Sophie and Treslee (Danielle's sweet girl), only 6 weeks apart!
sisters!
cereal and aunt trish's donuts! The Webb's have so many fun traditions, I am happy to pass them along to my children.
opening presents
great grandma and grandpa webb
Grandpa Webb sure has a tight hold on Sophie, he is the sweetest!!
my cute girls all ready for church!
daddy and soph!
Ms. Fashionista herself :)
Sophie and her great grandma :)
Sophie and great grandpa! He is so good with the kids!
Bentley loves to play the organ with her great grandpa!
1 comment:
I love that photo of Sophie and Treslee!
Post a Comment