this is what happens when pictures are taken of me, my husband is the best behind the camera. :)
bentley eating some new veggies, all it took was using dads food and fork!
picture of bentley and kam a few days ago, makes me miss her long bangs already, why oh why did i cut them. doesnt she have the cutest little sad face ever??
bentley on the potty! sorry all the other pictures showed a little more then i want all my blogger friends to see. I will save those for her future boyfriends!
Everyday Bentley has grabbed my hand with her little finger and leads me straight to the bathroom. She begs with her puppy eyes to sit down on the potty. Every time I sat her on the big potty she has a spaz attack! So a few days ago I decided to get a seat that sets on top of the big potty (I am totally a mother of a one year old if my vocabulary has the word "potty" in it.) I got home, put it on the seat and she loooved it! She is 17 months and not really ready to be potty trained but she loves just sitting there. The first time she sat down on the little potty she grabbed the toilet paper and acted like she knew what she was doing. She threw it right in the potty under her and for some excited reason i and clapped my hands. NOW. . . every time she sits she loves to pull all the toilet paper off, puts it in the potty and claps! Oh what have I started.
3 comments:
Seriously so cute...you cut her bangs? Short or just trimmed? I miss her-- so is soo cute!
She is so cute!! You should post some pictures of her new bangs!!
that face b is making with kam is SO cute... and that asparagus looks yum.
Post a Comment