Sunday, January 30, 2011

belated

So a big happy birthday to my man! He turned the big 26 yesterday. When I was younger the prince charming I imagined wasn't even as perfect as you :) Love ya babe!

 And a happy birthday to my mother-in-law who has the same birthday. And a Happy birthday to Kam's sis Vanessa, who's birthday is today. These Webb's are almost all born in January I am telling you.


 he is the worlds best dad :)


love you both!

Thank you so much Aunt Joyce for this years Webb's calendar. You are the best, this is our favorite Christmas present ever. To the rest of the family, if we still forget your birthday even with this calendar I am super sorry, there are about a million of you and I am very forgetful! And ps. . .your too cute to be "the little fat aunt!"

2 comments:

CASSIE said...

What a crazy couple of days! I still can't believe Taya missed Kam and Mom's bday by less than 12 hours! That calendar is my absolute life saver! I was lost most of the month of January! THANK YOU AUNT JOYCE!

Anonymous said...

i always think i comment, then i realize we just talked about it via text.

happy birthday kam!