Saturday, January 22, 2011

picture time

Okay, I promise I have more friends than kate, but once again I am thanking kate for these fabulous family pictures! They turned out exactly how I wanted! Now this means that I have to print them out and start hanging up pictures on our wall. Procrastinating will end in 2011 for me, lets hope! These pictures make me so happy. Bentley was once again a stinker but somehow we got a great selection of pictures :) I cannot pick a favorite! Thanks K Lines, you are amazing.

















5 comments:

Melissa said...

Such darling pictures!! I would have a hard time picking a favorite too! They are all so cute!

Danielle Christene said...

Why just pick a few? Put em all up! They are all so adorable, love the ones of you and Kam. You two are perfect together. Miss you girly!

Andrew and Jena said...

ADORABLE pictures sarah!!! you have such a cute family! :) .... and once again, well done Kate!! :)

Jayson, Kim, and Lotta Carlson said...

Welcome to Colorado! Hope you are loving it so far.

Your daughter is so adorable and these are super cute family photos. Kate did well!

CASSIE said...

I seriously LOVE them ALL!! So so cute!