Sunday, January 16, 2011

our humble abode

Just a little peak of our home. Its the front and the back. You cannot even see the lush beautiful grass underneath all that cold snow. . . but its starting to melt! I will post some of the inside as soon as I finish printing out all our pictures, putting everything up on the walls, and finish making this house our home. Why do I even procrastinate about making my home a pretty place to be? If any of you know me well, you know this will be done in about a month, hopefully.
the yard i cannot stop gushing about
denver sky
garden patch that will soon be growing some greens. any one know how to garden?
our home

8 comments:

Reidhead Family said...

How fun! Your home looks great, and I love your big backyrd! You must be freezing though with all that snow! (?: do you think Texas or Colorado is nicer as far as living/homes, etc.? Paul and I are planning for when he graduates and both those 2 states are at the top of my list... :) Let me know which one you recommend! Miss YOU! Bentley is ADORABLE!!!

Rob, Michelle, Luke & Harper said...

Great backyard! I would love to see some inside pics too when you get all decorated.

Rubalcavas said...

It looks like our house on the outside! Have fun getting settled in!

Traci Butler said...

Oo I love it Sarah! What a nice back yard to have for Bentley. Hopefully you guys are loving it there!

Danielle Christene said...

Look at all the snow?! I am so jealous. Your house looks so cozy, cant wait to see more pics and I love the big yard! Bentley is going to LOVE it. Glad to hear things are going well.

Anonymous said...

holy cow your backyard is HUGE!

CASSIE said...

SO SO CUTE!! I am loving it! Can't wait to see the inside! :)

Shelby Weight said...

how exciting!!! we are SO ecxited to visit :) 3 more weeks!