Tuesday, January 25, 2011

what we do

We are so proud of Kam for starting up school last week. When he is gone Bentley enjoys coloring him  pictures. Being a mom is not only my favorite job I have ever had, but most entertaining. She is the silliest, most energetic child. Also she is FOR SURE a lefty.

The many faces/actions of B. Elle.
coloring innocently

 hiding her cute little giggly face 
she just threw all the colored pencils on the floor
UH OOH!



 mom gave in and gave them back to me

 her satisfied face
 annnd she threw some over again, but can you resist these chubby cheeks??
maybe i should stick to crayons?

7 comments:

CASSIE said...

I Love it! She colors good for a 16month old!! (for a lefty that is :)

Anonymous said...

she is so cute! i seriously love these photos.

Kay and Krystal said...

She is just so cute!!

emily said...

Hey I checked out your photo blog. You do such a great job!! And little B is pretty dang cute, I have no kids and I still look at everyone and think "they get so big so fast, stop growing!" I can't imagine what it's like as a mom. Hope everything is going well for you three!

Shelby Weight said...

bentley is adorable. i can't wait for maddix to color me pictures :) that is too cute!

Bekah: said...

She is so expressive! Look at her gorgeous eyes. I love that her hair is always perma.pigtails. She is a doll. You are a good Momma!

jilliann said...

she is a doll!