It was actually a very special weekend to me.
Kam and I had the opportunity to go to Snowflake and spend time with his family. My older brother passed away a little over four years ago. We finally did his temple work this weekend in the Snowflake temple. It was such a joy to watch my husband be baptized and confirmed by his father in behalf of my brother. I pray that Robert will accept the Gospel and I am so glad that I got to finally start on his temple work. It felt like perfect timing, Kam and I both had wonderful feelings about it throughout the rest of the weekend. It is something that I will cherish forever.

We had the chance to also go to the parade in Eagar. It was super fun and hot, I got the sun I was missing out on.
We got to watch the fireworks in Heber
I got to visit with my best friend ever Danielle, she is such a good Mom to her boys; I hope I can be a fun mom like her :)
I also got the chance to go to a cute boutique and pick out headbands for baby Bentley. I got so many cute bows and accessories for the little one on the way. You should seriously check out her blog if you are interested, all of the stuff was inexpensive and super cute!

http://qtpiebows.blogspot.com/
Spending time with my sweet husband was one of the highlights of the weekend. I feel like we are so blessed to be able to spend so much time together. I know that once the baby comes we will have a lot less one on one time together-so I better enjoy myself now!
5 comments:
Sarah...I'm so happy you could do something so special for your brother. How neat.
How neat...I didn't know you guys did that...I would have LOVED to be there. It will be something you will cherish forever in memory of your brother.
Aww Sarah you are so sweet. I know that you are going to be an amazing mother. You and Kam both are going to be such good parents to your little Bentley. I can't wait to meet her :) She is going to be beautiful. It was so nice to see you and actually visit for awhile, it has been way too long! You look so good.
sarah that is so amazing. i am so glad you go to do that for him. i actually thought about that just a few weeks ago... your such an amazing person sarah, can't wait to meet your little one!
They seriously are the cutest bows huh! She is my best friend and I babysit her little boy during the school year and we just swap bows for babysitting. I have almost 500 bows. Like 20 of each color. Its ridiculous!
Post a Comment