Saturday, June 27, 2009

Baby Shower!

Thanks Michele, and all the family who helped out with the baby shower! I am so glad that I was able to have family and friends there to help welcome this little sweet girl into the world with super-adorable girly things. It was so nice to see friends that I have not seen for a while. Bentley will L-O-V-E all of the cute things she got! She is already so spoiled and already has too many clothes. We are almost ready for her to get here, time has flown by!

I still had string tied around my belly, thank you for whoever made the small guess-defiantly not the size I am but hopefully in the future!

thanks family for the help!


Thanks Jean and Michele for the shower!!!!

Sister Keller-Trotter made the best cake for me, it was too pretty to eat!




Erin and baby Cade! He is so adorable!


opening presents. . . thanks everyone so much! Kam and I love everything we got!

6 comments:

We are the delightfully happy Denhalters said...

oh im so sad i couldnt be there. I'm sorry i missed it! I had a meeting 10-12...ugh..sorry again, it looks like fun, and it looks like you got a ton of cute things! Congratulations...your girl will be adorable.

CASSIE said...

Had so much fun! You looked adorable!!

Anonymous said...

i am so sad and sorry i missed it too! i'm glad it went well... love you sarah!

Sandi said...

Hey Sara....could you send me your address to howzit@cableone.net?
Thanks!
p.s. you look very adorable all pregnant and stuff

Jason and Kristy said...

Looks like you had a very fun shower. I wish I could have been there. Hope you like the diaper cake I made!

The Clonts Column said...

Sooo cute! Wish I could have been there! Moving stinks. You look adorable though! Seriously so photogenic. Im jealous:)