Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's day weekend at Mt. Graham

We had such a wonderful weekend at Mt. Graham. We sure missed Ness, TJ and the kids this year!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my favorite father-in-law!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to my father-in-law and sweetheart Kam

I love the cabin traditions, they never seem to fade:
the late games (besides when the guys are too loud for the kids to sleep)
the cute kids covered in dirt from head to toe
the fact that we ALWAYS bring too much food and never think we are going to have enough
hikes to the places with cool names that have nothing to do with what they really are
the wonderful weather
long naps
making memories
childhood stories
laughing at Pam, my favorite mother-in-law during catch phrase (even thought I think I end up
laughing more at cassie's acting)
card games
horse shoes (which turned into whiffle ball this year?)
stopping by at Grandma Laytons
Boy are these kids cute or what? I cannot wait for our baby to be there next year!




2 comments:

Rubalcavas said...

Looks like it was fun...we were sad we missed it.

CASSIE said...

BOY your fast!! Those are some cuties!! We had a good time (minus Saturday night! :) hehe!