.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
We got some pictures done last week at seven months, thank you so much kate for doing them for us!! Its always hard to feel good about yourself when you are twice the size you normally are, but kate did a great job :)
My husband looks soo handsome by the way.
Baby Bentley we cannot wait to see your cute smile and hear your precious giggle.
12 comments:
Aww Sarah you are so stinkin cute. I love the pics. Kate did an awesome job. I can't believe how fast your pregnancy is going. It probably doesn't seem like it for you, but wow that little Bentley will be here before you know it! I am so excited for you guys.
You look so adorable! I bet your getting so anxious!
They turned out sooo good! Love the shirt! :) You think you have doubled in size now-- JUST WAIT!! :)
Sarah you look awesome! And the pictures are amazing by Kate as usual:) You really do look great though, you should give yourself more credit!
Yout "three" look so Cute!
Those are so cute! and I agree with Cassie, just wait... :)
You look so cute! Oh man I bet you don't feel top cute. This is when you start getting excited to get that baby! Good luck with everything!
oh Sarah you are too dang cute~! i love all the pics. I am so excited for ya. Ya my wedding is forever away, that would be amazing if you could come! and of course i will be sending you an invite! man take care oh ill be home in july! during the 24th celebration
Those pics are too cute! I want to get some done but I dont when is too late. But yours are adorable! Did you do them here or up north??
Thank you sarah!! and by the way... super cute pictures!!! you look great! two more months to go eh?! How exciting!!! :)
hey dude I dont know where you live Kam we live out by where vanessa use to live in the same area as randy montgomery..do you live out here? Kendall
You guys are the cutest couple!!! Even 7 months pregnant you look so hot!
Your shower was so fun today. It looks like you got a lot of good stuff!I cannot wait to meet your little girl. She is going to be such a doll!!!
Post a Comment