Thursday, May 28, 2009

Seeing Bentley

Yesterday we got to see our sweet little Bentley! So at first we were not going to do the 3d Ultrasound, but I have had bad dreams about our baby girl almost every night. So we decided it would be fun to get it done anyway. We got in the office and the ultrasound lady (who is the nicest lady ever) had the hardest time seeing her face. Bentley was positioned so odd. Her face was pressed against the placenta, with the cord in front of her face, all the way down on my pubic bone. It was almost impossible to get some pictures done, so we tried a few things. She first had me pull my pants almost all the way down, lay on my side (so I was basically mooning her), move around, and she even tried this buzzing thing to make her move more. So our baby was moving around so much from the glucose test and everything else she did, BUT she would not move her cute face!! So we ended up spending an hour in the room, trying to get a good picture of her. We got a few, and a few videos. The ultrasound lady was so sweet, she tried so hard and spent so much time with us, she said she liked the challenge our baby was giving her. Don’t be freaked out by the pictures, Kam thinks she looks like she got beaten up and has two black eyes. It also looks like she has an elephant trunk coming out of her head, which is only the placenta.

Baby Bentley has big lips like her daddy (which I am so excited about) and my nose (the ultrasound lady said it was a little tiny button nose compared to others)!!!!! She got the chubby cheeks from both of us, I want her to be a chubby little baby! She is so beautiful. Kam and I have felt so blessed by Heavenly Father, we are so grateful for our sweet little girl.




























5 comments:

CASSIE said...

adorable, adorable, adorable!!! I can't wait!!

Creston & Cynthia said...

that's so fun....She looks so cute! I wanted to do the
3D ultrasound so bad with Camden but we never did. I'll defintaley have to do it with baby #2:)

Rubalcavas said...

She is going to be a doll! I can already tell. I'm so sad that I don't get to be there when she comes.

Jackie Thomas said...

Awwwwww Sarah.....you can already see that she is going to be absolutely adorable!!! I can't wait to see her ;)))

Danielle Christene said...

Aww I can't wait to see her sweet little face! She is going to be adorable.