Saturday, May 23, 2009

Gone Again . .

My sweetheart is gone again this weekend :(

Last weekend he was in Nashville because he is a top performer at UOP (GOOD JOB BABE!)

Kam has been anticipating this weekend for several months. I think sometimes he loves UFC more than me. He gets sooo excited to go watch the fights, this is the first one that he actually gets to go to. I am missing him, but I know he is having a blast! He has literally been working himself to death; 55 hours of work a week, full time school, and then taking care of his pregnant wife. He deserves to have some fun and spend some quality time with his little brother :) He is such a good husband and I miss him so much!

Who can resist this handsome face, seriously?

3 comments:

CASSIE said...

Absence makes the heart grow fonder!! :)

Rubalcavas said...

Oh Kam...what a nerd!

Angela said...

HEY SARAH! MY EMAIL IS angelacurt@hotmail.com :)