I am 36s weeks and feeling great, or as great as I can feel! I had my doctor appointment today and the baby has dropped, I am 50 percent effaced, and dilated to a 2! The doctor said that I can be this way for the next month of my pregnancy or go within no time. Last night I woke up with contractions at 3:45, and they were every 15 minutes until I had to wake up for work at 5. They were not too bad, just enough to keep me excited and tired. I now remember what it is like to have menstrual cramps! I hope I carry her for at least one more week, Kam has finals this week and I want the baby to develop a little more. My bag is packed, the baby bag is packed, and of course Kam is not packed! I think the baby will come when she is ready. If she wants to stay in there full term I am okay with that. I want her to be healthy and its so nice to know that she is safe inside of me.
WE ARE EXCITED BECAUSE
we get to see Bentley
we get to hold and kiss our baby girl
we get to dress her in cute little dresses and hair bows
we get to start our little family
we can experience parenting
WE ARE NERVOUS BECAUSE
labor is in the near future
all of the baby stuff has not arrived (I do not suggest ordering things online)
she is going to have to face this scary world and not be protected by my belly
we will experience parenting and everything our parents went through
We hope everyone is well, and had fun in snowflake during the 24th! We are sad we could not be there with all of the family :( But heard it was a blast and the weather was amazing. We are excited to see Vanessa, TJ, Timmy, Maura, Topher, Alyssa, my Mom, and everyone else who will be in town when the baby comes!
Ready or not, Bentley will be here soon! And if not, I am sure you will see posts in the future of me being miserable in the heat.
5 comments:
I can't tell you how excited I am to see you and kam and that sweet baby girl! I was seriously sad when I thought I was going to miss seeing her for a long time, but now I am itching to hold her! Good luck with the last month. You'll do great!
Crazy! You guys are gonna be parents soon! Let us know if there is anything we could help with. Seriously! Good luck with everything.
Hey guys! Congratulations on the little one. There is nothing like being a parent. Hope everything goes well with you and your sweet little girl. I'm sure she is going to be gorgeous. PS. I am a friend of Kam's from high school.
Wow I really can't believe this time is already coming. Your pregnancy has went by so fast, probably not for you but for me it seems like it has flown by. I am so so so excited for you guys! I cannot wait to see this little girl. Good luck with everything, I know that you will do great. There is no better feeling then holding your newborn baby. It is amazing.
SOOO excited...you all of the sudden stopped posting weekly pictures...what the heck! :) (Now you know why I don't have ONE picture of my preggo! :)
Post a Comment