Wednesday, March 30, 2011

az and tootsie

Somehow, over spring break we were having too much fun that I forgot to take pictures of Bentley with my family, with Kam's family, and with her little friends. Basically I just got a bunch of pictures of Bentley, Jameson, Alex and our future dog Tootsie.

Tootsie is Kam's brother's brother-in-law's dog. She is 3, potty trained, kennel trained, a wiener dog (kam has dreamed about this for years and years and years), and doesn't smell like a dog. This dog is not ours yet, we tried her out for the night and fell in love. Hopefully when Kam goes back for his brothers graduation in May he can bring her home :)


bentley helped my mom garden, she loved every second of it!

 these boys loved playing in the rain, even if it looks like Jameson doesn't, look at his flip flop, he was so excited to go outside that he didn't even put on his shoes right :) 
 love her and her crazy nap hair!
alex is too cute! (you can catch his dad making this same determined face!)

 daddys help on the slide
 at this point, he was explaining to me that he is a transformer, and showing me how to fight.
 doesn't this just make you want to move those bad cut bangs (sorry darling!) out of her face?
 isnt she beautiful!! pretty pretty dog :)
love at first lick to the face.

3 comments:

CASSIE said...

I love Bentley's chubby cheeks! I can't believe you guys broke down with a dog! She is pretty cute though!:)

Kay and Krystal said...

Bentley is just SO cute. I love her cheecks. Have fun with the dog! :)

kate said...

landon is going to be soooooooooo jealous.