Tuesday, March 15, 2011

a good few weeks





The last couple of weeks have been perfect:
-Kam is doing great in school, he keeps bringing home some amazing grades! Good job babe, you are the best. All those hours spent in the library must be paying off, I could not be more proud.
-Bentley, aka my little wild child, is the cutest thing in the whole world. She has been leaving random messages on peoples phones and cuddles with me whenever I need it. I wish I understood Bentley's language, what is she saying anyway??
-She has perfected folding her arms during the prayer, she started it a few months ago and now she really finally pays attention!
-The ward has been awesome so far, we really really love it.
-Good news keeps coming our way and we are very grateful, everything seems to be falling into place! Like us going to AZ this week for spring break? Being in school is way cooler than working, a week off to spend with family, couldnt be anything better than that!!
-I have the best friends, they are there for me through everything. Most of the time they are listening to me babble but they are great. And thank you kate for sending me such a lovely package with whimsical pictures and kind words.

(she is sad that we had to come inside and i wouldnt let her eat my chapstick)
what a perfect dad for this little girl.

12 comments:

Kay and Krystal said...

So glad you guys are doing good. Your little girl is just SO CUTE! Kaidence gets upset that she can't lather my chapstick on for hours at a time haha

kate said...

good for kam! it's nice to have husbands that work so hard in school, huh?

glad you FINALLY got my letter. that photo is unreal. i love it.

have so much fun in az. i'm jealous!

CASSIE said...

I love her! Have fun in AZ!

Danielle Christene said...

Aww Sarah you are so sweet. You are such a good lil mama and wifey. Awesome pics. Bentley looks adorable, like always :)

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad you ran across my blog because now I get to be super happy that I ran across yours! :) Your little girl is just too cute. Have a great and safe trip!

The Motts said...

spring break rocks right? dont worry, you get a fall break too! and bentley is seriously adorable!

the little darlings said...

this post made my week:)

the little darlings said...

this post made my week:*)

Diana Smith said...

New to your blog!! Hey there! What a great few weeks its been for you! Your daughter is sooooo cute!!

Livy Love

Kelli said...

I love those pictures!!! Bentley is too cute! Miss you guys!

Kelli said...

I love those pictures...Bentley is too cute!! Miss you guys!

Kelli said...

I love those pictures of Bentley! She is too cute!