Saturday, March 12, 2011

denver metro

Today we headed downtown. I was so excited to show Kam a bookstore I found and all the cute shops. He was excited to show me his school. Come to find out they were right next to each other. We ended up skipping the downtown touring due to intoxicated green wearing hollagains. Basically people like to celebrate St. Patties day a little early here. I was glad we didnt walk around it was a bit cold, so we took a quick tour of Kams campus. Its beautiful! Almost all the buildings are historical, they are so lovely.


i love these buildings!
my leg looks really uncomfortable wouldn't you say?

she does so good in the car driving all around town with us!
view that he gets to walk by everyday

my favorite building, i think the stripes do me in.
they make me more happy than anything else!
they are the cutest, they love each other so much :)
view of the historical buildings

5 comments:

Rubalcavas said...

Those buildings are so cool! I'm so glad you get to have this adventure with your little family.

Heather said...

Love the pictures!!! Too bad about all the crazy St. Patty's celebrators!

CASSIE said...

looks like you found yourself a new location for family pictures too! adorable!

kate said...

i'm so glad you posted photos! what a cool school...

Saije Wright said...

Love the pictures Sarah. You guys are adorable. It looks like a great area!