Conference weekends are our favorite. We sit around in our PJs, listen to the amazing leaders of our church, watch Bentley twirl around dancing to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, take a nap in between, go on a walk (it hit the 70's today!!!) and snuggle.
We are already having a hard time deciding on what to talk on next week in church. Our ward so far has been amazing here, we have met so many wonderful people.
A few weeks ago we had a Relief Society birthday dinner. It was awesome, we went over the details of all RS presidents in the church. Its so interesting to know that even back then they went through the same types of things that we do today, we just have the convince of a dishwasher, washer and dryer and hot water. This little thing was a mini pattern handout with such amazing detail. Isn't it such a cute idea??? I love everything about it.
Tonight I am especially grateful for the detailed part about the "pattern of the priesthood." My sweet husband went off for two hours listening to inspiring talks and teachings during the priesthood session. I am grateful that we have spectacular leaders to guide us and teach us about all these sacred special things that help build our family up.



3 comments:
Conference weekend is the best :)
I love that hand out, how smart!
LOVE IT!
that handout is so creative, way to be!
love it.
Post a Comment