Wednesday, April 27, 2011

warm weather

A few weeks ago Bentley and I had the chance to go to the sunny az to take some pictures. Thank you so much Bud and Corinne for letting us stay!! She is a bit obsessed with her cousins. Check out my photo blog here for a sneak peak of some of the pictures taken while I was there. And all these pictures best describe the fun we had while there. Oh how I miss the wonderful warm weather!!
 The day we left bentley decided to tattoo circles up and down her arm and leg. She thinks its really funny-and since she is so cute its a little hard to get mad!
 i love how she is standing on her toes to see what the boys are!
trying to get alex's attention-she loves these boys!!!

 this picture has a funny story. Ryder accidentally kicked bentley while getting off the couch, so when he kicked her of course she punched him back. I don't know where she learned that from. I then asked her to give him and hug and kiss and say sorry-so she did. Once Ryder was done with his open mouthed kiss he turns to his mom and I and yells, "YAAAAYYY!!" Seriously this boy loves her kisses.
 This next picture shows bentley and Ryder being cute again. His mom and I have been really close ever since we were pregnant with these two! Now they are just as close as we are-well maybe a little more.
I came home to lovely weather and blossoms on our tree in the yard. Unfortunately the warm weather didn't stay long-its freezing outside!!

2 comments:

Kay and Krystal said...

I must say, the arm tattoo thing made me laugh..pretty hard. I can see Kaidence doing that...haha. Bentley is SO cute, she is getting so big too!

CASSIE said...

How precious- you better watch out, she looks like a natural- we may have the next "lip wh..." among us! :)