Tuesday, May 3, 2011

easter week

We enjoyed a very long and eventful easter week. First it started out by going to the ward easter egg hunt. I didn't manage to get any pictures because I was freezing the whole time-but little Bentley girl had a blast.  On Saturday my mom flew into town to visit with us. It was so nice to have company-Bentley loves all her grandparents way more than her actual parents.
After grandma arrived we quickly went over to the Wildlife Experience. This was so much fun!!! I think we had more fun then Bentley did. It was very educational and interesting at the same time. Later that night Kam took me out on a lovely date. We drove around downtown looking at old buildings (because thats what we like to do for fun), then ate at The Old Spaghetti Factory. We got to eat dinner in a train car and spoiled ourselves with yummy high calorie pasta :)
The next day was Sunday so Bentley got to look through her basket and get ready in her pretty easter dress. It was such a beautiful/cold Sunday-the best Bentley had ever done in church. She loves all the musical numbers so she sat down and sang along. She was also amazing in nursery :) My new calling is in nursery so we went to a different class than usual and Bentley found new friends. She loved every second of holding everyones hand and giving new friends hugs.
On Monday us girls headed downtown, I wanted to show my mom this cool really old bookstore. We walked around and enjoyed ourselves. Kam's school is right over there so we got to pick him up and spend lots of time as a family. We could not have had a better weekend. My mom flew out the next day-we miss her already! It was so nice having help!

Pregnancy updates: For those of you who dont know-we are expecting baby webb #2! I am 13 weeks pregnant :) We are so excited for so many reasons. Bentley is going to be a new big sister, we are going to be a family of four and we get to hold another sweet little piece of heaven. I am feeling better more and more each day. This pregnancy has been pretty much the same as my last one-just maybe a teeny bit more exhausting, but i have a little one to chase around so that is probably the cause. I love every second of being pregnant and I have a wonderful husband who has been a big help with Bentley the days I feel like sitting around. Did I say how excited we are?? I sometimes forget that I am pregnant because I am constantly busy with little b, but hearing the little heart beat yesterday melted my heart. Cant wait to meet you in November little one!
 happy easter!!
 dressed in our sunday best
 she is so silly
 dressing up at the wildlife experience
 at this age-she thought every single animal was real-a lot warmer than going to the zoo!
 she found nemo!!
 reading brown bear
 our little family-grandma and bentley girl
another cool downtown building

7 comments:

Shelby Weight said...

you look so skinny! im so happy for you guys :) cant wait to meet baby webb #2!

Traci Butler said...

Congrats again Sarah. That's really exciting news!

CASSIE said...

SHE IS A SPITTEN IMAGE OF KAM!! Just WAAYYY cuter! ;) You look so good- makes me sick! :)Miss you guys!

kate said...

sarah! you look so good. and b is the cutest thing ever. she looks so old!

Danielle Christene said...

What a fun Easter! Such an adorable family and so exciting that there will be a new little one! I am so so excited for you guys. Can't wait to see what you are having! Miss B will be such a good big sister. And how cute is your Mom? She looks so good.

Val said...

Congrats!! I just stumbled on your blog and it's delightful!

Louise, Raspberries In Winter said...

Your daughter is adorable! Congratulations on your pregnancy.