Sunday, December 12, 2010

two in one

Here are some pictures from my last two shoots of the week. It was so so so much fun getting more experience and seeing old friendly faces I have not seen in a while!

First Family:
The Clont Family. This family is picture perfect. We were in the same ward for a couple of years and were pregnant together. Now here she is again, pregnant with another little boy, and you can still barley tell she is pregnant. Isn't she adorable? Her son Nixon reminds me so much of Bentley. He looooves music, yo gaba gaba, and is smart as a whip! Jenn is a wonderful 4th grade teacher and has already taught her son so many things. She works hard and comes home and works even harder. Hope you guys enjoy your pictures!


Second couple:
The Rainwater Family. Jessica and I went to high school together, we were pretty good friends for a couple of years. The time that we spent together was priceless! Once we were stuck in a snowstorm together, on the rim, in my piece of you know what neon. Jessica and Danielle shrilled the whole time which made it totally easy for me, the driver, to concentrate. Jessica taught me all about the importance of expensive makeup (even though I somehow find myself at the target cosmetics section), made me laugh until my stomach hurt, and we shared many stories and trials to help each other during some hard years. Thanks for letting me be apart of your family pics this year, next time please bring that cute dog bikini :)

5 comments:

The Gordons said...

I had no idea you were a photographer! You take such beautiful pictures! Bentley is HUGE! Such a pretty, pretty princess!

Danielle Christene said...

Great job on the pictures Sarah! You are so talented. Such cute families. I love the ones of Jessica and her husband... and the memory you shared. Haha. Good times.

Brittany Franco said...

Hey it's Jes! How is she?
How are you guys? I need to call ya. Ricky's family needs some photos taken, are you back in town? Let me know cute girl!!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

such great pictures :)

mindy said...

Jenn Clonts works at the same school i work at! random to find her on here haha. great pics!!