Sunday, December 5, 2010

P&Z

After the Davis family shoot I stayed at the PB to get some pictures of the cute couple Paige and Zack. They are so in love, which made them a breeze to shoot. Once again, here is just a few of the many cute pictures we captured, thanks for being a fun couple to take pictures of!!
PS, more pictures to come next week, new couples, kids and families, and some new locations-I promise :)
ALSO. . . I will be fixing the pictures soon so you can make them larger, sorry bentley has got me on my toes and I am a little distracted at the moment :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sarah! i can't get over these- you are seriously amazing!

The Motts said...

hi! im glad you found my blog! the tri wasnt to bad, the running was the worst for me, so you'd do great! i didnt know you do pictures! very cute! little bentley is darling as well!

CASSIE said...

YOU DID SOOO GOOD! Love them!