She seriously looks like she is four years old here!
i love her eyelashes after her nap, they are always curled. she is singing to her hair ties on the right. (I have said it once and I will say it again, she will be singing and dancing on broadway!)
when anyone is showering this little pipsqueak loves to try and jump in herself
bentley visiting with my mom
crazy hair, chubby cheeks, big ol smile.
hugs from grandma make everything better
i love this face!

temple lights! they were amazing this year.
b and her handsome daddy!!
words cannot describe my love for these shoes. lets just say my first time to last chance was a success!! expensive shoes for better than cheap prices. plus adorable little ones for my sweet girl!
crazy hair, chubby cheeks, big ol smile.
hugs from grandma make everything better
i love this face!
temple lights! they were amazing this year.
b and her handsome daddy!!
words cannot describe my love for these shoes. lets just say my first time to last chance was a success!! expensive shoes for better than cheap prices. plus adorable little ones for my sweet girl!
3 comments:
I LOVE that picture with her hair down! Cute cute shoes!
She is such a pretty little girl!! I seriously LOVE her cheeks..and I also really like the picture with her hair down too
I cannot believe how big Bentley is getting! She looks so grown up...time is flying. Miss ya!
Post a Comment