i love the bow tie!!
he stayed in this all day!!!

we took fun little ride on papas trailer, doesn't she make a cute little boy?
Bentley pushing around her baby, best Christmas idea ever
all dressed up for church!
being silly!
tired alex from playing too much!
Ms. B shakin her hips, we'll call her beyonce.
the kids talkin about their cool pillow pets!
bentley and mama Christmas mornin!
kam, alyssa and kody walked to rent-a-flik in the snow, call em crazy!
playin pic-a-boo on uncle kodys lap!This years Christmas was once again perfect. It becomes more fun each year Bentley grows older. This year I finally kept a secret and got kam a surprise, he surprised me as usual. Bentley had a wonderful year, she got a few toys, lots of church books to help teach the both of us and many more fun little things. I would have to say my favorite part of the Christmas holiday is the Webb FHE Christmas eve. This year our nephews explained the story of Mary and Joseph. I do have to say that I am quite embarrassed that a three-year-old and five-year-old know the story in detail more than I. To hear the sweet boys talk about baby Jesus and why he needed to be born made my heart full. Santa Clause and Christmas lights sure make the holiday fun, but focusing on the birth of our Savior makes it perfect.



2 comments:
So sweet! Glad you guys had such a great Christmas..and so jealous you got to enjoy the SNOW! We missed it by a few days..
I love it! (and miss it greatly!) Makes me sad that we weren't there for all the fun! Miss you!
Post a Comment