





This last week my sis-in-law Cassie had me take a few quick pictures of her kids. It was literally a few seconds, maybe two minutes we could take pictures. Jada probably would have posed in front of the camera all day, Ranan wanted to play in the dirt and throw it. There is a big difference between boys and girls that is for sure! Let’s hope Bentley poses for her mommy just like her cousin Jada! I don't know how my photographer friends do it so well! Its super fun and I love it, it just takes some skill. So since Cassie’s computer is not working too well I thought I would post some on here, maybe she can see them easier on the blog than cd. Hope you like em Cass!
3 comments:
super super cute!! especially since we did them in a few seconds! i will hate the one preggo picture you made me take...but someday it will be nice to see one picture of myself pregnant with this baby. i have NONE with jada, one with ranan, now one with taya! thanks for taking such cute pics of the kids!
Cute Pics Girlie!! It does take some work but eventually you will find what works best for you to get thier attention. Great job though. And By the way Cassie I love your babies Name.
Soo cute! I wish we would have come earlier and you could have done it for us.
Post a Comment