This was the closest I got on getting her in her halloween costume, she wanted to sleep and not put on the wings
Clive as a hot dog!

in the hotel with her cute sweater on, I love it!
we ate at wingers, it is our favorite place ever!
Bentley is smiling at dad:)
mommy and baby!
bath time in the sink!
I asked kam to hold her after I was done feeding her and she was asleep in his arms by the time I got back in the room :)
fun place we walked around in vegas
At the temple, it was so pretty
baby and dad!
Our family
Kam and I decided to take a long weekend to go visit some friends. We went and stayed with Chase and Melissa in Vegas. They let us stay and visit with them in their cute cozy house, and play with Clive! He was seriously the cutest kid on Halloween, he dressed up like a hot dog. Bentley decided that she did not want to be awake during any part of Halloween, we didn't even get her wings on. Then we headed over to St. George to see the Cowley family (kam's old mission companion's family). They are such a good family that we consider a part of our own. Then we hung out with Mike and Rach, I wish we would have gotten a picture of their little man, he is seriously the cutest little thing ever. Bentley was graced by good looking toddlers all weekend (thanks Clive and Bridger). We had a blast visiting the St. George temple. I forgot how big, white and beautiful it was. Bentley did such a great job traveling. She slept almost the whole way both ways. She had a few fussy nights but still slept through the night everywhere we went. It was so fun going and seeing places as a family.
10 comments:
She looks so cute... even without the wings!! Love the picture of the two of you where she is laughing. So cute. Sorry if i seemed rushed when you called the other day. I was watching three other kids besides my own. Ahhhh. lol did you find what you needed?
Oh looks so cute!
I can't believe how BIG Bentley is getting! She is just so darn cute!! Looks like you had a great time. Good for you for getting away:)
She is seriously sooo adorable I can't stand it!!
She is soooo cute! Can't wait to see her soon!
K I love her. She is stinkin' cute. I can't believe how big she is getting. And her hair is so long. I love the pic of her smiling. Cute cute cute. Ugh! Makes me want a little girlie of my very own... someday. Definitely not anytime soon. My boys are enough for me right now.
Oh yeah and to answer your question... not sure when I am going to Snowflake next. I will def let you know though. We need to get together. It is LONG overdue!
That smile of hers is so precious! Looks like you guys had a fun weekend. and Hot Dog! Clive is a cutie! :)
Thanks for the stroller tip... I will definatly get it... I really like yours... I might just get that one. Congrats on your cute baby.
We had so much fun with you guys! I absolutely love the pic of Bentley having a bath in the sink! Her hair looks awesome :)
rens email address is renbryant@myldsmail.net
Post a Comment