Monday, October 12, 2009

Our little blessing


Bentley's blessing2 months today! crazy hair, cubby cheeks,skinny legs
she is all smiles!
her eyes are still blue

Yesterday was Bentley's blessing, and today she is 2 months old. Can you believe it? She is growing so fast, I love her more and more each day. The blessing went great. Kam did an amazing job that had me choked up with joyful tears. Bentley did great, she was wide awake and was happy as can be. Thank you family and friends for coming to the blessing. It will be a day I remember forever.
Bentley is growing so much! At about 5-6 weeks she started cooing and smiling like crazy. She still fits in newborn diapers but I switched to size one this last week because I have boxes and boxes stored up. She is still in her newborn clothes but I just barley started her 0-3 onsies (they are too cute so I had to try em out!) It makes me sad that she is growing so fast! She loves to smile and "talks" a lot. Kam is the one that can get her to coo the most, she absolutely adores him. It has been such a blessing having a child. I still see pregnant women everywhere and I never thought I would miss it. The whole bonding experience is probably what I miss the most. It was so fun to feel her move inside of me, and then she came out as perfect as can be. Now she is smiling and the happiest baby ever. Next thing you know she will be walking and talking and growing up so fast. These are the best days that I hope I can always remember.

15 comments:

Danielle Christene said...

She is so cute Sarah. I love those chubby cheeks! I can't believe it has been two months already. It goes by so fast... and you are right before you know it she will be walking and talking. It is crazy how quickly these little ones grow up. It's bittersweet. You have such a beautiful little family. I am so glad to hear that everything is going well. And by the way, you look so good. It definitely doesn't look like you had a baby two months ago...

Jealous? A little.

Jackie Thomas said...

Awwww I just love baby Bentley!!! Her blessing was soooo amazing! I am so glad we were able to be there. She looked absolutely adorable....as always ;)

Chase and Melissa said...

Oh my gosh she is adorable!! We can't wait to see her in two weeks - we are soooo excited!

Rubalcavas said...

I love those cheeks and that crazy hair! She has grown tons since we were there! We were sad we missed the blessing, but we thought of you guys all day. Take care!

Becca said...

She is getting so big!! Look at her all full of smiles. It doesnt seem like it was 2months ago when i first met her. Gotta love those chubby cheeks!! That is so adorable that she is a daddys girl! I hope if this little one is a girl she will be that way. Enjoy her while shes little cuz youre right, they grow so fast.

Becca said...

PS Danielle is right you do look amazing!!

CASSIE said...

She is sooo cute! I love it!

Kacie said...

Wow Sarah! You really do look so good for just having a baby! And Bentley is a stinkin' doll! Holy Cow! So cute, I just want to kiss those cheeks! I am so glad you guys are doing good. Oh and Gracie had blue eyes until 13 months, and they are slowing changing. I want to see you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

oh, she really is so adorable! can't wait for next week!

Kelli said...

She is so cute! I love her cheeks! She looks beautiful in her blessing dress.

Holy Cow! said...

Hey girl! I miss you! your little girl is such a darling! They grow up soo fast! You guys are such are such a cute lil' family. Cherish it!

*Molli* said...

0-3 months clothes and she 2 months and your barely breaking them out feed her Sarah.....i think Edge wore a size 1 diaper leaving hospital his butt was so big and now he is in a 3. You guys look good I am glad way to enjoy those things about being a mom and dad. they are awesome you guys should have another right away everyone is doing it....jk

Rob, Michelle, Luke & Harper said...

Her baby blessing was beautiful. She is such a cutie and I totally see you guys in her.

We really need to get together sometime with a bunch of apartment mommies.

I have been meaning to ask you. For your 7-month preggers pictures, where is that train yard? It is such a fun location.

Rob, Michelle, Luke & Harper said...

I would love to take pictures of your family. You guys were make the perfect subjects. Let me know when you would like to do it and I will set it up. I am working on my portfolio, would it be okay if I used your pictures in it?

www.greerphotography.blogspot.com

Rob, Michelle, Luke & Harper said...

Feel free to use the gift certificate whenever you would like. It doesn't expire :o)