Tuesday, September 15, 2009

make me smile

happy birthday grandpa webb
tummy time, she is so cute and little :)

sleeping

first day of church, only dress that fits her right now
sleeping with dad
kisses from dad!
Bentley is officially 1 month old! She has been such an amazing baby. We went to her one month appointment on Monday and here are the updates:
5% for height
25% for weight
50% for head
So basically she is a skinny baby with a normal size head. The doctor said that she is doing fine and gaining weight normally. I was worried about her being so tiny and she said that she is just a petite girl and doing great.
I had a few questions for the doctor. I was mainly concerned about the "baby acne" on her face. I found out that it ended up being baby eczema. Poor thing. I have to stop using dryer sheets and good smelling baby wash. She gave a lot of suggestions of what I can do to help her out. I hope that this can help Bentley's skin clear up. Anyone have any other suggestions for this situation?
Things about Bentley that make me smile:
When she sleeps she smiles and then frowns, its the cutest thing you have ever seen
She grunts a lot, especially when sleeping
she loooves her dad- kam is so cute and dances with her to put her to sleep. She loves when he sings her church hymns (probably the most precious moment yet)
she has crazy/long/beautiful hair that I absolutely love!
she is a cuddlier
even though she is small she has chubby cheeks like her mom did
she has been sleeping anywhere from 5-7 hours through the night. She will then go back to sleep for at least two hours!
Last weekend was so fun. We had the opportunity to get up to snowflake and visit Grandpa Webb on his birthday. Kam's dad organized a service project for grandpa Webb's birthday. There is nothing more that those Webb boys love then working in the yard together. Happy Birthday Grandpa Webb!

6 comments:

CASSIE said...

She is sooo sooo adorable! I can't get enough!

Danielle Christene said...

Oh my heck she is so stinkin cute! I love her hair and her chubby cheeks! I wish I would have known you guys were in Snowflake. So were we... I would have loved to have finally met Miss Bentley. Kam sounds like such a good Daddy. You have such a beautiful family. Next time you're up call, I will probably be there! Haha.

Rubalcavas said...

She has changed so much!! I LOVE her chubby cheeks...makes me sad I can't be there to kiss them...

Kay and Krystal said...

Aww..she is adorable. Kaidence has the same problem with baby eczema we just have to be super careful about what we put on her and make sure none of her lotions have to much alcohol in them..a lot of baby ones do. But as soon as we figured out what it was we got it under control

Shelby Weight said...

She is so precious! Our baby boy is going to have to take her out! :)

Joele and Matt said...

I soooo love her cheeks! Thanks for having us on Sunday!