






Our lives have been so busy lately. I used to think it was crazy that stay at home moms were always so busy, now I know what they are talking about!! Lately I have had a lot of time to think about how lucky I am.
Right when I had Bentley I felt this overwhelming love for my husband that I never felt before. It’s crazy how you can continue to love someone more and more over time. Kam is such a wonderful dad. Bentley loves to spend time with him and is always so happy when he is home. I am so proud of my husband working so hard to provide for our family. He works a million hours a week, and goes to school full time on top of that. He comes home as happy as can be and spends time with his two girls. Every day we count down the hours until he comes home. He is such a good husband and dad. Thanks babe for everything you do!
Right when I had Bentley I felt this overwhelming love for my husband that I never felt before. It’s crazy how you can continue to love someone more and more over time. Kam is such a wonderful dad. Bentley loves to spend time with him and is always so happy when he is home. I am so proud of my husband working so hard to provide for our family. He works a million hours a week, and goes to school full time on top of that. He comes home as happy as can be and spends time with his two girls. Every day we count down the hours until he comes home. He is such a good husband and dad. Thanks babe for everything you do!
Bentley is such a wonderful baby. She eats well, wakes up only once in the middle of the night to eat, and hardly ever cries. I am a very lucky mom and wife.
6 comments:
She is so cute! And so tiny! She has lots and lots of hair too..so cute! Enjoy it..it goes so so fast!
Aww those pics of her and Kam are so precious. You are definitely a lucky lady with a sweet little family :) Bentley is adorable Sarah. I am so glad to hear that you are enjoying being a stay at home mom... it's not always easy, but definitely worth it!
Sorry mine is the deleted comment. Anywho just wanted to say i love the pics. I really like the second one! So cute!! Enjoy her while shes small. It doesnt last long. Pretty soon shell be in preschool and youll have your third on the way! man time goes by too fast!!
I seriously can't get enough of her (or my kids :). She is so adorable! Happy Birthday!
I think she's got even cuter since we left! What a doll!
Post a Comment