This is bentley's straight crazy hair
This is what we did about it, pig tales!
but she doesnt care!
she loves time with daddy!
isnt she so cute?
this is what happens by the end of the day with her hair done, one side at least is messed up
she loves time with daddy! So our sweet little girl is three months already. Time is flying by and it seriously makes me sad. She has grown so so much, practically doubled her weight. She is chunkin up those adorable checks and trying out new hairstyles. I probably could have put her in pig tales from the beginning she just doesn't have too much hair in the bang area. Even without the bangs she still can rock some cute hairdos. She doesn't cuddle as much; she is so independent and wants to sit up constantly. She loves to stand up in my lap; I am surprised my arm muscles are not bigger. She is a big talker, and by talker I mean a loud yell trying to tell mommy and daddy how she feels about their conversations. She always has something to "say" about everything. I don't think I could have gotten a happier baby; she is constantly smiling at anyone who smiles at her. She still is an awesome sleeper. She is slowly but surely becoming a better nurser, I am glad I followed through and stuck it out. Bentley rarely cries and when she does she sticks out her cute little bottom lip and lets you know. And when she does get upset watch out she has some lungs on her! We could not be lucky than we are right now.
9 comments:
Cute does not even begin to describe Bentley. She looked so cute today during 2nd hour. It took all my will power not to run over and hold her.
She's getting so big! I can't believe she's already 3 months old! Time is just flying by. I'm glad she is such a good little baby, and she couldn't be cuter.
What the heck?! Three months old and you can already do pigtails on her!! My kids were closer to 2 or 3 before that was even possible. She is a cutie:)
AWW! So so cute. I love the pig tails:)
SHe is sooo cute! I love the pigtails....can't wait to see you guys!
Aww chubby babies are the best. I love the pigtails. Such a cute little girl.
I cant believe she is so big already. Seems like yesterday i was there taking pics. She is such a cutie. I hope our little girlie has as much hair as our boys did when they were born, then she can sport pigtails too!! Did you ever make that hat? How did it turn out?
she look soo much like Kam in that 1st picture! i still crack up over the piggies...adorable! LOVE HER!
So excited i dont even know where to start. Stuff for her room, clothes, bows and flowers. WOW its overwhelming!! LOL Well I am going to make a few hats for little girl and if you want to borrow my loom you are more than welcome to so you dont have to buy a whole kit just for one loom. Let me know. I could just mail it to you:)
Post a Comment