winter time!
time with daddy!
bentley and her cute pigtales!This video best describes bentley's personality. It was taken at 10 pm (reason her hair looks crazy) and she is still jabbering away! She will have full "conversations" with anything and anyone. Please ignore the sound of my annoying voice and kam's ufc on tv in the background.
I cannot believe Bentley is already four months old! She has gotten so big and so smart. The clothes that don't fit continue to pile up! Today she had her doctors appointment and weighed 12 pounds 13 ounces and she was 24 inches long. She is in the 25th percentile for weight and 50th for height. Everyone thinks she is fairly chubby due to the cheeks, but you should see her little legs. Yes the only thing she got from her mom is the chubby cheeks.
New things about Bentley:
She slobbers, constantly.
she loves to chew on her hands, both at the same time
She loves to grab her feet and play with them
I don't think I have ever heard a baby jabber so much about nothing
she rarely giggles, she mainly puts out a loud happy squawk, I think its cute
she looooves her daddy! she can be crying all day but as soon as dad is home she lights up
she is sleeping until about seven or eight in the morning then going back down until ten
she is becoming a better napper and nurser
bentley loves to lay under the Christmas tree and stare at the lights
she loves to pull my hair
she is not a cuddly she is very independent
bentley loves to stand up, i think she will walk before she crawls
she is still not a big fan of tummy time, she just eats her hands, but her neck is extremal strong already
her hair is still uncontrollable, and her eyes are still blue?
10 comments:
I can't get enough of her cute little conversations! She is the cutest!
She is so cute!! Cant Wait for one of my own:)
That was so cute! I loved the video! And I love the picture of you and her sleeping. It is so pretty! She is growing up so fast!
Aww she is so cute. I can't wait to see her! I can't believe it has already been four months. Where does the time go?? That is so cute that she plays with your hair... BOTH my boys do that. It's good and bad... Haha. On another note, we are headed to Snowflake on Christmas Eve and will be going home probable late Saturday... what are your plans? We have to get together so I can finally see this little one!
Ha those pictures are too cute! Naps with babies are so sweet :) It was good to see ya at lunch and the party!
She is so adorable! I can't believe your baby is that old! Time flys!!!!!
She is seriously ADORABLE!!!! I love her little stories...she is such a talker!! I can't wait until we can understand them =))
She sure has a lot to talk about! That video clip is adorable, and I love her little pigtails, what a beautiful girl!
She is soooo cute you guys! Pretty pretty eyes, my goodness!
Yahh!! I'm glad you found me. Your blog is adorable and I can't get over how cute your pics of Bently are. Love it!! It was so fun up at our cabin with you guys, I'm glad you came!!
Post a Comment