Saturday, January 16, 2010

late post

almost lost to jada, won by only two points!FHE with the WHOLE webb familyBentley already misses aunt ness!
cabin in pinedale, thanks mike,alisha and everyone for so much fun!

I am a little behind, finally posting about Christmas and new years! It was a blast. We went to Snowflake for a week during Christmas and had such a great time with our family. New years was a blast, we hung out with 8 fun couples and 9 kids. Let me tell you it was so fun and such a beautiful place to be! Hope everyone enjoyed their holidays as much as we enjoyed ours!

5 comments:

Kacie said...

That baby is so darn Pretty. I love her hair!!

Rubalcavas said...

Awww...I miss her too! We had so much fun!

Rob, Michelle, Luke & Harper said...

Bentley in that Bumbo... sooooo cute. I want to reach in and pinch those adorable cheeks.

CASSIE said...

It was so much fun..chaos..but fun! I LOVE the pink bumbo--she looks so adorable and tiny in it!

Anonymous said...

ah, i can't get enough of your baby! the second picture is adorable...