So time has flown by until now. It seems like our little one will never arrive. I keep hoping that each entry I make on here is my last until she comes . . . but the posts continue to come. The doctor appointment yesterday went well. I am still dilated 2cm and 75% effaced. Nothing has really changed the last two weeks, but that's okay. The doctor decided to strip my membrane yesterday at my appointment. It was more painful than I expected but not too bad. Since then nothing has changed. I still get the cramping contractions but nothing big. I cannot sleep through the night because I am too excited for something extreme to happen. I am sure I will be induced here in the near future. For some reason I want to experience the excitement of going into labor. Kam is getting very anxious as well; he finished staining my grandmother's rocking chair that she gave to me. Thank you grandma, I absolutely looove it! Thank you sweetheart for working so hard on making the chair beautiful! And thank you to my mother for the wonderful quilt you made for the baby! It’s perfect.
As you can see the baby's room is not complete. All of the furniture is up and in it, we just have to finish decorating, moving things around, and hanging everything on the walls.
As you can see the baby's room is not complete. All of the furniture is up and in it, we just have to finish decorating, moving things around, and hanging everything on the walls.

2 comments:
Hi Sarah- I was just going to email you and ask you how your appointment went but decided to check your blog instead. Hopefully stripping your membranes will do something. I hated all the waiting after I got to the last four weeks. And you are just so excited for them to be here, and my first decided to be four days late. He made us wait impatiently. Hope things move along for you. Love that rocking chair and so awesome that it ame from your grandma.
Wow you are getting so close! We just got back from our trip but I hope I DONT see you on Sunday. ;)
Post a Comment