Monday, August 10, 2009

GOOD NEWS!

So . . . the good news is that the doctor is inducing me tomorrow! It will be five days early but he said I should be fine. He said he tried to induce someone a few days early and it didn't work so pray for me that everything goes as planned! I am so excited and sooo ready to have this baby!!!!!! Kam is so excited to meet his little daughter!!! Its weird/cool to think I will be a mom in the next few days, we truly have been so blessed.

3 comments:

Traci Butler said...

Oh yay! I was induced and it worked just fine. It's not too bad, just seems to take forever! Good luck - that is so exciting for you guys :)

emily said...

YAY...so exciting. I can't wait to see pics of her!

Becca said...

I just saw Cassie's blog. Congrats!! shes a doll!! Cant wait to meet her om monday!!