Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sneek Peek Pictures!







This week has been crazy but super fun. We had the chance to have Becca Martin come down here and take a few family pictures and a ton of newborn ones. We are super excited and cannot wait to see how they all turned out. Thank you so much Becca, they all look amazing. Becca really is a trooper. The shoot lasted a while because Bentley had a tummy ache and she did not like to be naked. Once we got some clothes on her she was sound asleep. Here is a sneak peek of the photo shoot, more to come! Becca has more pictures on her blog, check out Becca's blog http://agirlnhercamera.blogspot.com/






12 comments:

The Gordons said...

Oh my goodness!!! Adorable! What a little piece of heaven.

Becca said...

Thanks guys! I had fun alot of fun! Thanks for the laughs. It was great to see you guys again. enjoy that little bundle. Shes a keeper!

kasey kaufusi said...

She is sooo cute! good job sarah and kam!

Traci Butler said...

Oh my goodness! I love them. She is adorable and I love the stuff you put her in. She looks chubby!

CASSIE said...

SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER CUTE!! She is soooo adorable! They turned out wonderful!

Rob, Michelle, Luke & Harper said...

These are sooooo adorable. Bentley is the sweetest little girl! I love the one on her site with you cuddling Bentley.

JennyandTyler said...

your baby is sOOOOOOOO cute!! I love the pictures!!

Chase and Melissa said...

Bentley is absolutely darling! We're so happy for you guys! Sarah, when you get a chance will you send me your home address? melissarfuentes@gmail.com Thanks and congratulations!

Jackie Thomas said...

OMG!!!! Baby Bentley is the most adorable baby girl I have ever seen!! And she is even more beautiful in person! My Ryder is going to be lucky to grow up with her =) They are going to be BFF'S ;))

Kelli said...

She is so beautiful just like her mommy. I love those pictures. Who is Becca Martin? Where is she from?

Ashley Lamb said...

She's precious! Congratulations!!

Becca said...

Hey girl... hope you read this soon. I need you number. i lost it. will you email it to me? thanks:0) Hope you guys are doing great!!