She finished dance class about a month ago and every other day she asks me when we get in the car if its time to go to dance class. She loves it, I loved watching her prance around. All the other parents were sitting there reading their magazines or glued to their electronics while Sophie and I stood by the window. She twirled and whirled. She may have been the smallest one out there, but it didn't stop her from being the best (okay I may be a little bias because I'm her mama).
(my creepin mom view)
cheesy face!
we went for a walk during class and she wouldn't stop looking behind to find Bentley.
me and my girls!
(Bentley's first little recital)
2 comments:
Sarah, these pictures are seriously priceless. You are such an amazing mom! These adorable little girls are so lucky to have you :)
the picture of her looking back at her leg! It's perfect!
Post a Comment