Wednesday, October 24, 2012

today

As Sophie closes in on her year mark I'm trying to enjoy the little things of having a baby. She takes more steps each day, slowly changing and growing. She is so smart and funny.

A few things I want to remember about today.
Our girls giggling in the backseat of the car with each other while we held hands in the front. 
Sophie being ridiculously obsessive about this weird stuffed animal cat my grandma gave Bentley.
Bentley pointing my camera at the ceiling thinking she was taking these pictures of Sophie, she was a big help. :)


I know one day I'll look back and miss stepping on legos and cleaning them up five times a day. And these cheeks, oh man I'll miss all the baby chub when it goes away.


 bedhead girls!! "Mommy take a pichure ob me!"

 Bentley helped take this one
 this face!




2 comments:

Mikelle Jade said...

you truly have the most beautiful girls--- and how lucky they are so close! The giggling sounds cute, it makes me excited to have more!

Danielle Christene said...

ADORABLE. You really have such a beautiful family. I am so so happy for you.